Thursday, March 15, 2012

DSDN 144 Project 1: Photo Choices From First Shoot

These are some of my favourite shots from the first shoot. Enjoy!


I need to try this shot again with better lighting, and possibly experiment with some better composition. Hopefully, also the cars should be gone for the next photo.


The lighting in this shot is pretty much what I'm trying to achieve, but I need to think about a slightly different angle to what I've chosen, possibly move around fractionally to the right and face the car park head-on.


While this shot shows the sillhouette of the final spot well, and the grey sky amplifies that sense of dread, I also want to try to capture this when the sky is clear, and compare the results.


The lighting in this shot is really cool, twilight-ish, but still letting the street lights play off the walls and the graffiti. But once again, I need to try composing the shot head on, since I still feel like I want to move around to the right in this shot.


This makes a good space out of the sky and between the buildings, but the composition still feels a little off. I need to attempt to improve it significantly.



This shot is really different to the others, as it uses the depth of field as well as a different angle to create dramatic effect and focus. However, I need to find a specific style to stick with for this assignment, and maybe this isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment