Monday, April 16, 2012

Tech Lecture 4: Change

For this Tech Lecture, we were asked to take photos that showed change. Compositionally the same, the photos were meant to show a "spot-the-difference" kind of thing. 

What I wanted to capture was the change over time while working at my computer. I wanted to see what kind of things change over the course of a few hours working on projects. Surprisingly, very little actually changes physically. A few things move, but the most noticeable change overall is in the light. Showing the shift from the afternoon to after the sun has set, that shows the most interesting change. 

I did manage to show change, however, the physical changes were not as dramatic as I had hoped, however the light provides an interesting alteration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment