Monday, May 7, 2012

DSDN 101 Project 2: Final Submission: "King"

As a continuation on from my past video, this is the final submission for my One Word Film. The word of choice is the word "King". Revolving around the use of typography in motion, in this video we watch the demise of a king at the hands of his disgruntled people.
For final marking, take the .swf file in the R-drive. The .mov file, despite all my best efforts always exported with audio that was slightly out of sync.


Sounds were self created, and also from www.pacdv.com/sounds/ and www.freesounds.org, to whom I am very grateful, since certain sounds were very difficult to make myself.

2 comments:

  1. Great job ...self created "celebration voices" voice over" at the end? MV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!
    Yeaaaaah, had lots of fun making those. :D

    ReplyDelete