Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DSDN 101 Project 2: Prelim. Storyboard 2

My preliminary storyboard for my idea of the word: Drugs

Drugs as a story has a much more sinister feel to it than King, however I still wanted to maintain the same route with regards to having different letters as different characters. The idea of drugs came to me after talking with friends about the topic of police drug busts.

The u here is seen as an innocent victim, and the g is the culprit. However, ultimately the g is killed as well as a result of his own actions. The menacing nature of the g would be a lot of fun to animate and make sure it looked really really sinister.

The ultimate end of all but one of the letters is very dark, I was told, but death seems to be a common theme in my favourite 3 storyboards... 

No comments:

Post a Comment