Thursday, July 26, 2012

DSDN 142: More Coding!

So I went and had some fun with the coding this time. I decided to switch to the white on black as opposed to the reverse, and I also upped the stroke weight, since white on black isn't quite as easy to see as the opposite.

I then went on and decided to have some fun with the code mousePressed() and offset. I set the offset to change the arc width and height with each mouse press, and then have each one show up over the top of the other. This meant that incrementally, with each mouse click, the arc travels outwards, and with each step leaves behind each previous step too.










I still have to enhance the variables in my code though, as at present there are still only two.This effect above though does still make a really pretty shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment