Monday, July 30, 2012

DSDN 142: Sequence 1: Final Choices


So, I've made my final choices for my first sequence. I made these choices based on how well the flow worked for the shapes. I really wanted to ensure that the flow worked across this line. Since this sequence incorporates the base shape, this sequence is naturally going to come first. Some of the other sequences may shift around in order based on what looks best.

This sequence is all about moving all four arcs towards the centre, coupled with the outer diagonals growing in length. They extend to the edges of the central chevrons, then keep going through and extend out the other side.

I made my selections based on points where the symmetry worked really well and where some of the points met up to make a more cohesive shape.

I chose them all also because they really reflected the motions I wanted to convey. Hopefully these ones work really well with the other sequences!

SEQUENCE 1 PARAMETERS:


ARC: MOTION OFFSETS TOWARDS THE CENTRE + 5

OUTER DIAGONALS: LENGTH OFFSETS IN EITHER DIRECTION + 5

No comments:

Post a Comment