Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DSDN 142: Sequence 2: Final Choices


Onto my final choices for my second sequence. This sequence definitely would work as number 2, since it shares elements with sequence 1.

This sequence is all about enlarging and shrinking the 4 arcs, coupled with the outer diagonals moving vertically, as well as the central x stroke weight increasing to the point of filling the square. 

Again, I made my selections based on points where the symmetry worked really well and where some of the points met up to make a more cohesive shape, and also formed a variant of sorts of the original.

I chose them all also because they really reflected the motions I wanted to convey. Hopefully these ones work really well with the other sequences!


SEQUENCE 2 PARAMETERS:

ARC: SIZE OFFSETS TOWARDS AND AWAY FROM THE CENTRE + 5

OUTER DIAGONALS: VERTICAL OFFSETS IN EITHER DIRECTION + 5

CENTRAL X: STROKE WEIGHT OFFSET + 1






No comments:

Post a Comment