Friday, August 3, 2012

DSDN 104: All 35 Models So Far!

So, after what felt like forever, and after many failures with rendering all of them at once, I finally managed to render my first 35 models in three separate batches, and then merged them together in Photoshop. It was quite a task, rendering them all. The 3dsMax file was 1.8GB in size!!

So yes, lots of fun. But I got there in the end. Not sure how I'm going to render all 81, but I'll conquer that milestone when I reach it. First I have to make the models, then I'll worry about that.

There's something oddly satisfying about seeing them all together on a white background like this, illuminated by the artificial sunlight.

Very very cool. But oh so much work!



The sinuous fluid motion of my forms has come a really long way. And there is much still to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment