Monday, August 13, 2012

DSDN 104: Final Render Plans


So, I have my baseline stage, and since I had such huge, complex models, I had to split the final render into 6 parts due to the enormity of data. To contrast with the scene, but not garishly, I've chosen a similar colour to the planned colour for on part of my final model. An aqua colour, however, not in glass, as without appropriate, tested lighting, glass comes out rather badly. I'm just going to use a standard material, which is really just a colour, not even a material at all.

Models 1 - 11

Models 12 - 20

Models 21 35

Models 36 - 50

Models 51 - 70

Model 71 - 81

Since model 81 is the most important model, it gets a place of honour on the right, above all the other models. It's also the only one that has a glass material applied to it.

Now, to Photoshop it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment