Monday, August 6, 2012

DSDN 112: Project Shift!

So, I discussed my idea further with my tutor, and she and the other tutors agreed that I could definitely take the concept of the spiky bear a lot further. The only problem is that I didn't know how. The project suddenly seems like a bit of dead end.

The brief calls for an object that is designed and provides a unique sensory experience. While the spiky bear concept was definitely deceiving the user at first, I wouldn't really say it would provide a unique sensory experience that stands out.

So, I racked my brains and came up with another concept. This concept had touch as the sense at the core of its design. It looks at a variety of textures and sensations, and seeks to combine them into one fluid series of sensations.




No comments:

Post a Comment