Friday, August 24, 2012

DSDN 142: Final Code Result

So, I've finally found a creation by my code that suits my needs! She's smart, she's funny... I'm kidding.
This creation suits my needs, and I believe that it has turned out the way I want it.

Code 1

Code 2

Code 3

Code 4

And here is all four of them composed as they would be composed on my board:
Sebastien_Voerman_Project_2 - Copy

On the whole I'm pretty happy with this piece. Possibly one gripe that I have that I really should have dealt with earlier on is that the most noisy part of the piece possibly isn't where I want it to be. It might be slightly noisier in the centre than the right. I can't really fully tell because I've been staring at this for way too long.
The part I love the most is the fact that it's all derived from one piece of code that writes everything, at once. This just gives it a certain continuity that other codes done individually might not have.

On the whole, I'm pleased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment