Sunday, August 19, 2012

DSDN 142: More Experimentations With Form

I've decided I definitely need to settle on a form before I start delving deeper into colour and how to make structure and noise. I'd really like a shape that starts out as being something geometric, but shifts to become an absolute chaos.

So I started off with a supremely basic grid, full of squares of slightly different shades of green. I wnat to do something with quadrilaterals, possibly.

I tried out triangles too, but I'm not a huge fan. The triangles look cool, but just lack the potential randomness of quads.

 I think I'll definitely work with quadrilaterals, and work on expanding them in a whole range of different directions. The decay of the squares would definitely make for an interesting structure-to-noise sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment