Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Drawing A Day: Day 1

So, to keep myself busy over the holiday period, I've decided to get my sketching up to scratch, so as to make the time I spend away from uni a little bit more worthwhile for my future. Gaming has a lot of perks in the fun department, but in terms of actually contributing to my future, maybe a little less so. Oh well, one can't always be perfect, isn't that the case?


Life kind of trudges along at it's own pace, but I kind of wish a little bit that I was back at university already. Seems a little bit strange, I know, but I enjoy the challenges that it poses me. Work and family life isn't challenging in the same way. I'm looking forward to being done with my degree and actually doing work in a field that works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment